Rabu, 23 Agustus 2017

My Dialog Holiday

My Dialog Holiday 

Hello  friend's welcome back to my blog.
Today I will make a dialog with my friend about the plan in semester holiday, her name is Tiara Nadita.
okeyyy let's go to start!


Syifa :"What's your planning in semester holiday?."
Tiara :"My plan for semester holiday is I want going to gyeongju, after I visit, I will visit some place again it's Yang Dong Traditional Village and busan in the south seoul, and what's your planning in semester holiday?."
Syifa :"I will go to south seoul with my family, with whom you will do it?."
Tiara :"I go to south seoul with my own family, what's your activites in south seoul?."
Syifa :"I will go to Fansign my idol it is BTS after that I will go to Myeongdong, Hongdae, Namsan Tower, busan and etc."
Tiara :"Wow, It's so fun!"
Syifa :"Yes, why do you choose a vacation to south seoul?"
Tiara :"Because I want see oppa and the view in south seoul, and you why you choose south seoul?"
Syifa :"Because I want see oppa too and want to see life there."
Tiara :"Okay I hope you enjoy your holiday!"
Syifa :"You too, bye tiara see you"
Tiara :"See you too"



1 komentar:

TUR BUDAYA 2019

TUR BUDAYA SMA 3 2019 all 3 high school students in Bandung take a cultural tour in Bali for 5 days and 4 nights in Bali we went...